Google Adwords Mobile Advertising Exam Guide
Google Adwords Mobile Advertising Exam Guide covers basic and advanced concepts of mobile advertising, including ad formats, bidding and targeting, and campaign measurement and optimization.
What is included in this Google Adwords Mobile Advertising Exam Guide?
Latest Q&A from Live Exam
Google Adwords Mobile Advertising Exam Details:
• Time: You’ll have 90 minutes to complete the exam.
• Pass rate: You need to get a score of 80% or higher to pass.
• Retake period: If you don’t pass the exam, you can take it again after 7 days.
NOTE: You can get your AdWords certification by passing the Fundamentals exam and any one of the other AdWords advertising exams.
Google Adwords Mobile Advertising Exam Guide Preview
Kindly find below for Google Adwords Mobile Advertising Exam Guide preview.
Q – The mobile video Masthead is a homepage ad similar to the desktop video Masthead and will appear on the homepage of all of the YouTube mobile and tablet properties, including _____.
the Android mobile app and m.youtube.com
both the iOS and Android mobile apps
the Android native mobile app, the iOS app, and m.youtube.com
reserve in-stream ads
Answer is- the Android native mobile app, the iOS app, and m.youtube.com
Q – To find the right mobile bid, you would calculate:
(mobile conversion rate / desktop conversion rate) x 100
(desktop conversion rate/ mobile conversion rate) – 1
(mobile conversion rate / desktop conversion rate) + 1
(mobile conversion rate / desktop conversion rate) – 1
Answer is- (mobile conversion rate / desktop conversion rate) – 1
Q – If your campaign is running on the Display Network, your ads:
- Are not eligible to show in mobile apps
- Will only show on mobile apps that you select
- Are automatically eligible to show in mobile apps
- Are only eligible to show in specific mobile apps
Answer is – Are automatically eligible to show in mobile apps
Q – Select the one way NOT to track app conversions.
- Using an app analytics provider for your AdWords campaigns
- Integrate the Google SDK in your app
- Using Codeless Android Install tracking
Q- The Mobile App Analytics Behavior reports give you data about:
- The detailed ways users of your app interact with other users of your app
- The detailed ways users interact with your app
- How many people have downloaded your app through a referral from a friend
- In-app user satisfaction ratings
Answer is – The detailed ways users interact with your app
Q- Automatic bidding is ideal for advertisers who:
Want to set their own bids for individual keywords
Want to save time managing bids based on hundreds of signals
Don’t want to spend a lot of time managing keywords
Want to set their own bids for individual ad groups
Answer is – Don’t want to spend a lot of time managing keywords
Q- When you use a flexible bid strategy, it will automatically optimize your bids based on:
- Your search terms data
- Your remarketing list
- Your Quality Score
- Your performance KPI (Key Performance Indicator)
Answer is – Your performance KPI (Key Performance Indicator)
Q – The codeless conversion tracking solution is usually recommended for app downloads on Android OS over SDK or server to server solution when speed and ease of implementation is a priority.
Answer is – true
Q – Which flexible bid strategy might help improve the chances that your ad gets to the top of the page?
- Target return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Target outranking share
- Target search page location
- Target cost-per-acquisition (CPA)
Answer is – Target search page location
Q – You can use a mobile specific display URL to:
- Show consumers that you are a large brand
- Differentiate yourself from other advertisers
- Effectively track conversions to your desktop site
- Indicate that you have a mobile-friendly landing page
Answer is – Indicate that you have a mobile-friendly landing page
Q – ________ is a tool that can show you what happens after a customer clicks on your ads; whether they made a purchase, downloaded an app, or called your business.
- Keyword planner
- App extensions
- Conversion tracking
Answer is – Conversion tracking
Q- 50% of purchase-related conversions happened within ______ of the mobile searches that initiated them.
- two hours
- one hour
Answer is – one hour
Q- Which of the following is NOT true about an app URL scheme?
The scheme is a part of the link that identifies which app to open Schemes are automatically set up when you create your app
Typically the website name appears in reverse; e.g., example.com becomes com.example as a scheme
You can use “http” or a custom scheme that can start with the app or website name
Answer is – Schemes are automatically setup when you create your app
Q – Which is a benefit of using server-to-server app conversion tracking over an SDK?
If not implemented correctly, adding the SDK and conversion tracking code could result in bugs in the app
Server-to-server connections are easier to set up than code-less conversion tracking
Adding SDK and conversion tracking changes to your app doesn’t require review by the Google Play Store
Adding multiple SDKs for various advertising or analytics platforms have no impact on app code file-size
Answer is – If not implemented correctly, adding the SDK and conversion tracking code could result in bugs in the app
Q – What is the most common way for advertisers to monetize their app?
- Ad buys Driving traffic to their mobile website to complete purchase
- In-app purchases
- Charging for app downloads from the Apple iTunes or Google Play store
Answer is – In-app purchases
Q- Where can app ads run?
- Only on Admob
- Only on the Google Play store
- Within other apps, also known as in-app
- Across Display, Search, and YouTube
Answer is – Across Display, Search, and YouTube
Q- Mobile presents an opportunity for a more targeted marketing message because you have an understanding of context such as time, location, and proximity of the customer.
Answer is – true
Q- App remarketing allows you to target people who:
- Have used your app before
- Have searched for your app
- Have searched for apps similar to yours
- Have never used your app before
Answer Is- Have used your app before
Q – With YouTube Mastheads you can get 100% share of voice, not just on the desktop YouTube site, but also across screens with:
- The AdWords mobile site and YouTube app
- The YouTube mobile site and the YouTube app
- Video Search on Google The
- YouTube mobile site and Google Play App
Answer is – The YouTube mobile site and the YouTube app
Q – An advertiser with stores throughout the country could use Location Extension Targeting to:
- Target users in the same way across all of their locations
- Decrease bids by 50% for users who are within 10 miles of their stores
- Target users who are within 20 miles of one particular city in the country
- Target users who are within 10 miles of one particular city in the country
Answer is – Target users in the same way across all of their locations
Q- Viewable impressions:
- Allow you to only pay for video ads that are viewed within an hour
- Allow you to only pay for those ads that are actually viewed
- Allow you to pay for ads that are viewed and also converted
Answer is – Allow you to pay for ads when they are displayed in a viewable position
Q – Which of the following is the main reason an app advertiser would want to use a 3rd party conversion tracking company?
To have a single SDK to add to your app instead of one from each ad network
To receive reporting on basic usage analytics
To have more control when communicating with each ad network
To see which of an app’s new users came from recent advertising clicks or views
Answer is – To see which of an app’s new users came from recent advertising clicks or views
Q- If you want to reach certain categories of apps with in-app display ads, or if you know the apps you want to target, you should:
Enable Active View reporting
Create a Display Network campaign targeted to mobile apps
Go to “Campaign Exclusions” from the Display Network tab
Create a placement inclusion for mobile apps
Answer is – Create a placement inclusion for mobile apps
Contact us or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to hire us and clear the exam for you with guarantee pass.